In collaboration with the team of Prof Jana Zaumseil at University of Heidelberg in Germany, Arko Graf has shown that one can use highly purified semiconducting carbon nanotubes to form mixed light-matter particles at near infrared wavelengths. Arko is co-advised by Jana and Malte. The results were published in Nature Communications. Find the original study here, and a press release issued by our friends in Heidelberg here.
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology
- Congratulations to Alasdair Fikouras and Lewis Woolfson
- Dr Marcel Schubert wins fellowship