Members of the GatherLab have authored an article for the December issue of “The Biochemist” – the monthly journal of the biochemical society. The journal’s special Christmas issue themed “Shine a Light” covers various emerging ideas in biophotonics. Our article discusses optogenetics and our work on optogenetic stimulation using organic LEDs. Find all articles of the “Shine a Light” issue here.
- Membrane lasers and Plato’s eye beams
- Welcome to Dinesh Kumar, Emily Archer and Soraya Caixero
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology