Congratulations to Marcel who has won a prestigious postdoctoral fellowship from the Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851. Marcel works on on intracellular lasers for tagging and tracking of large quantities of individual cells.
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology
- Congratulations to Alasdair Fikouras and Lewis Woolfson
- Dr Marcel Schubert wins fellowship