As of February 2017 Dr. Changmin Keum has joined the team as postdoctoral research associate. Changmin will work on the development and application of OLEDs as light sources in biophotonics, in particular for optogenetics. Welcome!
- Membrane lasers and Plato’s eye beams
- Welcome to Dinesh Kumar, Emily Archer and Soraya Caixero
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology