In July Eleni Dalaka joined our group as a new PhD student. Elena has studied at the National Technical University of Athens and will work on micro-resonators for studying processes in live cells.
- Welcome to Dinesh Kumar, Emily Archer and Soraya Caixero
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology
- Congratulations to Alasdair Fikouras and Lewis Woolfson