At the start of the new year our team is joined by Dinesh Kumar, Emily Archer and Soraya Caixero. Dinesh has a PhD in Cellular and Molecular Biology and will be using and further developing our ERISM method to study cell mechanics. Emily will further strengthen the OLED team in the group. Soraya has previously worked on random lasers and will continue to think about smart laser designs here in St Andrews. Welcome!
- Membrane lasers and Plato’s eye beams
- Welcome to Dinesh Kumar, Emily Archer and Soraya Caixero
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology