This month Yali Deng and Ana Neferu joined our group as a new PhD students. Yali holds a China Scholarship Council Stipend and will be working on the development of OLEDs for biophotonics applications. Ana will be co-supervised by Eli Zysman-Coleman in Chemistry and will be working on orientation-effects in OLEDs.
- Membrane lasers and Plato’s eye beams
- Welcome to Dinesh Kumar, Emily Archer and Soraya Caixero
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology