On Monday, Malte gave an invited talk on the latest activities of the group at the General Meeting of COST Action 1205 on “Advances in Optofluidics: Integration of Optical Control and Photonics with Microfluidics” which takes place in Istanbul this week. COST Action 1205 brings together prominent European Researchers working in the field of optofluidics. More information at http://costmp1205.sehir.edu.tr/ and http://costmp1205.eu/index.php.
- Membrane lasers and Plato’s eye beams
- Welcome to Dinesh Kumar, Emily Archer and Soraya Caixero
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology