Together with Sebastian Reineke (TU Dresden), Chihaya Adachi (Kyushu University) and Marc Baldo (MIT), Malte organised a symposium on “Organic Excitonic Systems and Devices” at the MRS Spring Meeting in Phoenix. We had a full week of exciting program and next time around may ask MRS to put a few more chairs in the room.
- Welcome to Dinesh Kumar, Emily Archer and Soraya Caixero
- Welcome to Joe Hill and Andreas Mischok
- Collaboration with Heidelberg on electrically driven excition-polaritons in carbon nanotubes makes Nature Materials cover
- New microscopy method for reference-free imaging of cellular forces published in Nature Cell Biology
- Congratulations to Alasdair Fikouras and Lewis Woolfson